ACSPRI would like you to be aware of the information we collect to provide your service. We do not provide third parties with access to your personal data.
Technical Information collected by ACSPRI
Technical details in connection with visits to this website are logged by our internet service provider for our statistical purposes. No information is collected that could be used by us to identify website visitors. The technical details logged are confined to the following items
- the IP address of the visitor's web server - Like most e-commerce websites, each time you visit the ACSPRI website, we automatically collect your IP address and the web page from which you came. We use this information to administer the ACSPRI website for you and to diagnose problems with the website.
- the top-level domain name used (for example .ie, .com, .org, .net)
- the previous website address from which the visitor reached us, including any search terms used
- the type of web browser and operating system used by the ACSPRI website visitor.
clickstream data which shows the traffic of visitors around this web site (for example pages accessed and documents downloaded)
The ACSPRI website will make no attempt to identify individual visitors, or to associate the technical details listed above with any individual. It is the policy of ACSPRI never to disclose such technical information in respect of individual website visitors to any third party (apart from our internet service provider, which records such data on our behalf), unless obliged to disclose such information by a rule of law. The technical information will be used only by the ACSPRI, and only for statistical and other administrative purposes.
Personal Information collected by ACSPRI
- Your contact information, including named individuals for course registrations. This information may include telephone, fax numbers, mailing address and email addresses
- Information about what courses and services you have ordered from ACSPRI
- Your interest in receiving ACSPRI email newsletters
- Correspondence between you and ACSPRI
- Encrypted credit card details
What ACSPRI does with your information?
- We do not make your personal information available to third parties
- We store website data and email queued on our servers, only for use as back-up data should it be required
- We may customise our email newsletters and communications to reflect your interest in a particular service
- We access historic correspondance and details about earlier course bookings in response to customer service issues and, to conform to the edicts of the law or comply with legal process served on ACSPRI
- A third party hosting and ecommerce gateway provider stores encrypted credit card details to allow us to process the course bookings on our website
- We monitor and store your online requests for webpages and services for research and to keep a history of your transactions with the business (this might include data that you applied for a certain course or made a conference booking)
Our Security Precautions
Whenever we obtain your Personal Information, we use commercially reasonable efforts to protect it from unauthorized access or disclosure. While we will use such efforts, we cannot and will not act as insurers of the security of your Personal Information transmitted over the Internet. Accordingly, we assume no liability for any disclosure of data due to errors in transmission, unauthorized third party access or other acts of third parties, or acts or omissions beyond our reasonable control.
You must opt-in in order to join our email lists, and you may opt-out of all non-essential email or email lists.